We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Weekend Rides

bikeymongoo 25 Jun 15:49  

Bike:

I'm a commuter cyclist, doing approx 50-60 miles a week to work and back. I try get out for a ride most weekend and I try average about 100 miles a week, including my commute. I would say I'm not much more than an intermediate rider averaging 15-18 mph. I'm looking for someone of similar level to ride with on a weekend to break the monotony of solo riding!

bikeshorts 29 Jun 08:46  

Bike:

Hi. I'm in east London doing similar mileages or more. Can't see where you are at the mo. Mail me bikeshorts@hotmail.com if you are nearby.

seomind 31 Oct 14:47  

Bike:

My Profile
I finally found great post here.I will get back here. I just added your blog to my bookmark sites. thanks.Quality posts is the crucial to invite the visitors to visit the web page, that's what this web page is providing. Digital Real estate

seomind 31 Oct 14:51  

Bike:

My Profile
I will really appreciate the writer's choice for choosing this excellent article appropriate to my matter.Here is deep description about the article matter which helped me more. Digital Real estate

seomind 31 Oct 14:56  

Bike:

My Profile
I feel really happy to have seen your webpage and look forward to so many more entertaining times reading here. Thanks once more for all the details. Digital Real estate

seomind 31 Oct 15:00  

Bike:

My Profile
I think I have never seen such blogs ever before that has complete things with all details which I want. So kindly update this ever for us. Digital Real estate

seomind 31 Oct 15:04  

Bike:

My Profile
Super site! I am Loving it!! Will return once more, Im taking your food likewise, Thanks. Digital Real estate

seomind 31 Oct 15:07  

Bike:

My Profile
I just couldn't leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts. Digital Real estate

seomind 31 Oct 15:14  

Bike:

My Profile
The article posted was very informative and useful. You people are doing a great job. Keep going. Digital Real estate

seomind 31 Oct 15:18  

Bike:

My Profile
Hi there, I found your blog via Google while searching for such kinda informative post and your post looks very interesting for me Digital Real estate

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.