We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Cycle Buddy Required! Week Day's Evenings

looby45 14 Jul 15:27  

Bike:

Hi, Im Louise, 45 years of age. I work in Leicester during the week (I stay in Glen Parva Monday to Wednesday night). Iam not familar with Leicester and would appreciate sign-posting to routes and a buddy. I have a road racing bike and am reasonably fit. Would be happy to cycle 20-40 miles per evening. Please get in touch.

hdwt 19 Jul 15:27  

Bike:

Hi Louise,
If you go onto the Leicester Road club web site ,and post on the Forum
Also you could try the Hinckley Cycle Racing Club ( HCRC ) post on that web site also.
Several HCRC members live not to far from where you are
Hope this is of help
HDWT

hdwt 19 Jul 15:30  

Bike:

Hi Louise
Try posting on the Leicester road cycling club forum
Try posting on the Hinckley Road Racing Club forum.
Several members live where you are
HDWT

veritytodaynews 15 Feb 22:49  

Bike:

My Profile
fjt

mrseod 27 Jun 09:24  

Bike:

My Profile
Nice blog and absolutely outstanding. You can do something much better but i still say this perfect.Keep trying for the best. BAM University

mrseod 27 Jun 09:31  

Bike:

My Profile
That is very helpful for increasing my knowledge in this field. BAM University

mrseod 27 Jun 09:35  

Bike:

My Profile
A debt of gratitude is in order for giving late reports with respect to the worry, I anticipate read more. BAM University

mrseod 27 Jun 09:43  

Bike:

My Profile
All the contents you mentioned in post is too good and can be very useful. I will keep it in mind, thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts.Thanks BAM University

mrseod 27 Jun 10:21  

Bike:

My Profile
I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot! BAM University

mrseod 27 Jun 10:30  

Bike:

My Profile
This is really a nice and informative, containing all information and also has a great impact on the new technology. Thanks for sharing it, BAM University

mrseod 27 Jun 10:47  

Bike:

My Profile
I feel really happy to have seen your webpage and look forward to so many more entertaining times reading here. Thanks once more for all the details. BAM University

mrseod 27 Jun 10:54  

Bike:

My Profile
Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. BAM University

mrseod 27 Jun 11:09  

Bike:

My Profile
It has fully emerged to crown Singapore's southern shores and undoubtedly placed her on the global map of residential landmarks. I still scored the more points than I ever have in a season for GS. I think you would be hard pressed to find somebody with the same consistency I have had over the years so I am happy with that. BAM University

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.