We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

West Essex - new section of scenic cycle trail open

Pesmo 24 Mar 19:01  

Bike:

My Profile
Note for those in West Essex / East Herts. The new 2.5 mile cycle trail that bridges the gap between the cycle trails / improved towpaths that run between Roydon and Dobbs Weir is just about finished. I cycled it today and goes via the very scenic Glen Faba lake which gets very few visitors as its not near any roads. For those of you whom are unaware, with this gap joined it will now be possible to cycle from Harlow Town station all the way to the Thames at Limehouse on a traffic free route via Lea Valley Park with only 2 or 3 roads to cross. No mud or ruts as most of the route is either cinders, shale, concrete or asphalt.

anna96 29 Dec 11:47  

Bike:

Yes, I did that as well, to Stratford, loved it!

James78 14 May 10:15  

Bike:

My Profile
The time of year can also affect the cost of moving services. Summer is typically the busiest time for movers, so the cost of moving services may be higher during this time. On the other hand, if you’re moving during the off-season, you may be able to find better deals. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQ6qovOwaoc

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.