We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

cycling buddy in Bedford anyone?

chris&jacqui 26 Sep 13:12  

Bike:

Hiya everyone,i've just got back into cycling after many many years out of the saddle and must say enjoying it loads.I'm doing rides of 15-20 miles at the mo which is taking 1-1/2 hours but its a bit boring on my own,also be more interesting to ride different rides other than the ones i'm doing at the mo.So if anyone has room for me to tag along that would be great,just to add that i ride mtb's not road bikes,dont want to be left behind.
Look forward to meeting new people soon,Chris.

wilsonage 28 Sep 15:40  

Bike:

Hi Chris

I've just moved to Bedford to study at the university and also I am just returning from an injury but a competent rider. I've been looking at the routes on this website and been quite interested in some of them.

Will

rebdig 30 Sep 10:17  

Bike:

Chris could i suggest coming along to our Charity Bike Ride on the 10 October starting at Priory Park ( near the Marina) at 09.00hrs, I am sure you will meet plenty of like minded people.
Check out the details by opening the link below.

http://bedforddeparysrotary.co.uk/public/P1d.pdf

Also check out www.iCycle.cc, a local club with a cross section of members, mid week and weekend rides out. technical taining, and indoor winter spining classes

Hope this helps.
Rebecca (rdigby@talktalk.net)

bigbloke 02 Oct 09:22  

Bike:

Chris ...

There is quite an active mtb group based in Beds called "sillygrin".

We have a forum here...http://www.sillygrin.co.uk/phpBB3/index.php

Usually rides on a weds evening lights needed in winter also helmet a must. Not a club just a group of enthusiasts of all abilities from beginner through to tri athletes.

Very social bunch, rides organised locally and away days including weekends.All very welcome.

Hope this helps.

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.