We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

new to forum

renfrew16 19 Oct 13:56  

Bike:

Is there anybody out there very quite Web page. I am new to cycling and live in Renfrew looking to get out and about with a club or start a new club i am 51 why don't we start an over 50s club

Barthez 31 Oct 07:17  

Bike:

Hi renfrew16,
I feel much the same it is a rather quiet webpage, I am 54 and have been away from cycling for over 30yrs.
I have just started back around 5wks ago. I also live in Renfrew having a training partner would be good encouragement to keep up my training.
I am out up to 3 evenings a week for around 1hr then on a sat or sun for around 1.5hrs, I cycle mostly from Renfrew via inchinnan red smiddy georgetown rd up to Houston and return along the same route on a Sunday I go via inchinnan bishopton up to equestrian centre Houston Georgetown road and return to Renfrew.
Would you be interested.

James78 24 May 12:04  

Bike:

My Profile
Professional movers have the experience and expertise needed to load and unload your belongings safely. They use specialized equipment such as dollies, ramps, and straps to ensure that your items are secured properly and are not damaged during the process. Auto Shipping Rates McCormick County, South Carolina

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.