We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Ayr, Prestwick, Troon cycle route

seeujames 24 Aug 05:38  

Bike:

Does anyone know how many miles the cycle route is from Ayr to Troon via Prestwick...

trying to get fit and lose some weight and done the Prestwick to Troon and was considering the above.

anyone out there done it if so what was it like....James :)

Alzorro 12 Jan 13:34  

Bike:

Hi,

I think its around 10 miles. I cycle from Monkton to The other side of Barrassie and that's just shy of 10.

Its a good route but can be a bit difficult when its blowing a hoolie.

welldaft 21 Jul 06:37  

Bike:

My Profile
I did this route from far end of Ayr promenade to Troon and return it was just over 19 miles in total and very enjoyable, quiet side streets and pathways, lots of friendly walkers and other cyclists en route

My Latest Route: Aug 2015 Strahaven 50

Peter Kyle 20 May 12:01  

Bike:

My Profile
There are different types of auto shipping services in Snohomish County, ranging from open-air carriers to enclosed carriers. Consider the type of service that best fits your needs and budget Car Shipping Rates Port Of Olympia, Washington

robertjames5418 22 May 09:01  

Bike:

The article and content that you have written for us to read is great, thank you for doing it for us to know and see. I have read so many content concerning the blogger lovers except this article is actually a nice piece of writing, keep it up.
Sex Crime Defense Lawyers
sex crime attorney

lunadam 06 Feb 04:03  

Bike:

1v1 lol - Expanding beyond in-game narratives, engaging lore novels delve deeper into the rich stories of champions, offering players an opportunity to explore the 1v1 LOL universe in a literary format.

Angel17 15 Feb 00:59  

Bike:

My Profile
National cycle route NCN7 runs for 2 miles along Ayr Esplanade, apart from an easy detour along the common green. It's popular with all ages, including families with young children on their first bike. NCN7 continues north to Prestwick, Troon, Barassie, and beyond on mostly traffic-free paths. paving company indianapolis

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.