We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

New cyclist from Perth

mcieslar 24 Apr 17:27  

Bike:

Hi everybody,

after 4 years without cycling I got back into it today and enjoyed every single bit of it. I went along the rivers Tay and Almonds and wow, what a time I had!

It would be cool if anybody from Perth would get in touch with me and maybe show me some good cycling routes around Perth :)

I am very excited for another cycling in Scotland!

Sspaterson 19 May 06:52  

Bike:

Hi

If you go into Perth City Cycles, I'm sure they have leaflets with lots of nice routes.

For starters, head over the bridge and up round the back of Kinnoull Hill, following the national cycle route. You can head straight down the other side, work your way along the back roads then climb back up via Dalreoch Moor, Kinnaird or Abernyte (all steep hills though). Or don't head straight down, turn left at Balthayock, a more gradual climb then turn left at the top, signposted Scone, and head back round via the golf courses.

Another, head out via Scone racecourse to Guildtown and back either on main road or same way if you want a quieter route. Or make it longer heading from Guildtown over the hill to Balbeggie, then home.

On cycle route along river, continue up through Pitcairngreen following the cycle route to Dunkeld. Or turn off at Huntingtower and head to Gloagburn for a cuppa.

From Cherrybank head up Necessity Brae towards Dunning. Turn at Dunning along back roads towards Forgandenny and Bridge of Allan. Stop at The Brig for a cuppa. If feeling energetic, take the Rhynd road (steep climb) back to Perth.

seomind 24 Nov 13:07  

Bike:

My Profile
I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. Scam Risk

seomind 24 Nov 13:12  

Bike:

My Profile
Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer!.. Scam Risk

seomind 24 Nov 13:18  

Bike:

My Profile
Welcome to the party of my life here you will learn everything about me. Scam Risk

seomind 24 Nov 13:22  

Bike:

My Profile
Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post. Scam Risk

seomind 24 Nov 13:32  

Bike:

My Profile
It has fully emerged to crown Singapore's southern shores and undoubtedly placed her on the global map of residential landmarks. I still scored the more points than I ever have in a season for GS. I think you would be hard pressed to find somebody with the same consistency I have had over the years so I am happy with that. Scam Risk

seomind 24 Nov 13:33  

Bike:

My Profile
You actually make it look so easy with your performance but I find this matter to be actually something which I think I would never comprehend. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it! Scam Risk

seomind 24 Nov 13:37  

Bike:

My Profile
Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work! Scam Risk

seomind 24 Nov 13:42  

Bike:

My Profile
I was taking a gander at some of your posts on this site and I consider this site is truly informational! Keep setting up.. Scam Risk

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.