indicates every 2 miles
|Cycle Route Details|
|Route Name||Poole Rail Station to Christchurch Loop|
|Distance : miles (km)||26.62 (42.84)|
|(login and provide your weight for more accurate calories burned)|
|1) From Green Road there is a small ramp on to the Poole Quay to Turks Lane cycle path just past the play park.
2) Cycling on the promenade between Shore Road and Southbourne is not allowed in july and august and is cleary signposted.
3) From Bournemouth pier follow the main path though the gardens until you get to the crossing. Oppisite to you should be a cafe, turn right and walk past all the bus stops.
4) At St Swithins roundabout it is safer to use the subways under the roundabout
5) At fountain roundabout it easier to cross the road and then use the subway. After this subway there are bike locks
6) the off-road bit between the end of Harbour Road and Boscombe pier is the the beach promenade.
7) the bit between Boscombe pier and Christchurch Road is Boscombe gardens
8) at Princess Road, just off Prince of Wales Road, there is a cycle lane. It is a lot safer and easier to use it.
|Landmarks/Pubs for lunch/Sites to see?|
|Evening Hill, Shore Road beach, Bournemouth beach, Bournemouth town center, Boscombe, Christchurch. Meyrick Park Golf Club, Solent Meads Golf Club, Christchurch Golf Club
|Near By Cycle Shops|
|Poole High St. Halfords|
|Pedals Cycle Centre Ltd|