We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Flat Time Trial Course Sought in Kent/Surrey

MadMickey 19 May 06:57  

Bike:

Hi,
I'm looking a flat course of between 30-100 miles in lengths which is good for road bikes looking to practice increasing speed and endurance on flat terrain.

I'm based in London so any where reasonably near there would be good, with Kent/Surrey as favourites.

Thanks

Patt 24 May 15:18  

Bike:

My Profile
There is a good dual carriage way that goes between Horsham and Crawley that the local clubs use for 25 and 50 mile time trials. Details will be on the london south district website

not sure how to do links on here

course map

rmorrison100 29 May 05:59  

Bike:

Thanks. I will check that.

rmorrison100 01 Jun 04:00  

Bike:

Thank you. I have checked it already.
Rockwell Jawhorse and Milwaukee M12

daavidfischer 01 Nov 05:15  

Bike:

[url=www.google.com]something[/url]

MarkScar 25 Jan 06:16  

Bike:

My Profile
I did a lot of study on this and created a work that collects everything I discovered. I developed the concept of capstone project writers https://www.dnpcapstoneproject.com/ And the outcome only added to my satisfaction. A good grade indicates that I completed my assignment well and, more importantly, on time.

lavender0 26 Jan 05:01  

Bike:

My Profile
I appreciate the comprehensive and captivating nature of your article, and I genuinely encourage you to consistently provide me with such content in the future. run 3

mitchelhorstone 28 Jan 03:32  

Bike:

My Profile
Hello all. I've been honing my skills as a spin bowler, and I've got a burning question. What's the secret to mastering the art of spin bowling in cricket? I've been working on my variations, grip, and release, but I'm always eager to Anxiety Relief learn more. Whether you're a seasoned pro or just starting your journey in spin bowling, your insights and experiences could be invaluable. Share your tips on cricket live line, tricks, and any resources that have helped you become a spin wizard on the field

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.