We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Go Bonkers in France!!

bonkersfrog 07 Nov 06:34  

Bike:

Hi Everyone,
Just a quick note to introduce ourselves. We are Andy & Cris and have created a new activity holiday company based in the gorgeous and unspoilt Limousin region of France. Our aim is to offer small group holidays at reasonable prices. We have just completed our first season where our guests rode miles of beautiful forest trails, single track, cross country and quiet country lanes. They ate our delicious home produced food, and sampled delightful local cuisine.

We take care of everything from the moment your plane lands. From daily transport to the supply of quality equipment. We can take bookings from single travellers, couples or groups, we can tailor make holidays to your requirements for groups of 4 or more.

Please check out our website for more information - www.bonkersfrog.co.uk.

Thanks for looking
see you soon
Andy & Cris

penduu 13 Aug 08:05  

Bike:

My Profile
The style absolutely superb. These types of tiny facts usually are fashioned using lots of story practical knowledge. I'd prefer everthing appreciably. Digestsync

Peter Kyle 22 Aug 11:51  

Bike:

My Profile
Get ready to go bonkers in France, where adventure meets culture at every turn! From the bustling streets of Paris to the stunning landscapes of Provence, there's no shortage of excitement. Indulge in exquisite cuisine, explore historic landmarks, and immerse yourself in the vibrant local life. France is the perfect place to let loose and create unforgettable memories! https://www.edenthorpesearch.com/

Carla_123 22 Aug 16:22  

Bike:

My Profile
Washington Jackets: Where timeless style meets enduring quality. Elevate your wardrobe with Washington Jackets' signature craftsmanship.

griffincollins1117 29 Aug 23:00  

Bike:

fnaf is a horror games with many different parts. This game is set in an abandoned pizza shop. Players must try to survive 5 nights and face the monsters in the shop.

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.