We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Cycling partner Southend

StueyB 07 Apr 11:06  

Bike:

Hi all ive just started cycling, a mixture of on and off road.
Looking for a partner to ride with please reply if interested thanks

bikeandboat 09 Apr 14:23  

Bike:

Hi StueyB

If you are doing road routes, let me know, I live on the Rayleigh Southend border.

What sort of distances are you thinking of. I am trying to get fitter and lose weight.

My bike is a cross so could do some off road as well but would need some notice to change tyres.

Cheers

Steve

Carlg 15 Aug 13:27  

Bike:

Hi
I live in Canvey looking to get fitter just got back into cycling after too many years. If you go out on road I happy tag along for as long as possible. Email is cpgreen71@yahoo.co.uk
Col

keirik 16 Aug 09:09  

Bike:

I'm based in Leigh on Sea most weekends, have a road bike and a hybrid, so up for a few rides, as long as you dont mind riding with a 50 yr old. Let me know on here and we can arrange contact (dont want to put my email address on here to be visible to al the world of spammers!

Lee

bikeandboat 20 Aug 10:29  

Bike:

Hi Lee,

Just getting back into riding after a bit of a lay off.

I'm based just up the road in Eastwood, that's if you don't mind riding with a 50 year old :-)

Steve

Royston 26 Aug 04:08  

Bike:

Hi there, I leave in Leigh on Sea and enjoy cycling around the area prefer off road, woods, two tree etc. I go out most days around 11am for a ride and a bit of lunch and would welcome company. Anybody interested is welcome
to contact me at roysalmondesign@yahoo.com Although I am semi retired I get on well with most people! Thanks.

jack00 07 May 06:34  

Bike:

My Profile
Finally, UTVs are designed for comfort. With their spacious cabins and comfortable seats, these vehicles make it easy to spend hours exploring the great outdoors. Whether you’re cruising down a dirt road or navigating a rocky trail, you can do it in comfort with a UTV. https://utvroadtrip.com/best-all-around-utv-tire/

mrseod 12 Jun 11:21  

Bike:

My Profile
I am overwhelmed by your post with such a nice topic. Usually I visit your blogs and get updated through the information you include but today’s blog would be the most appreciable. Well done! Local Marketing Vault Review

mrseod 12 Jun 11:31  

Bike:

My Profile
This is really very nice post you shared, i like the post, thanks for sharing.. Local Marketing Vault Review

mrseod 12 Jun 11:34  

Bike:

My Profile
This website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up! Local Marketing Vault Review

mrseod 12 Jun 11:39  

Bike:

My Profile
This post is good enough to make somebody understand this amazing thing, and I’m sure everyone will appreciate this interesting things. Local Marketing Vault Review

mrseod 12 Jun 11:45  

Bike:

My Profile
Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have. financial freedom

mrseod 12 Jun 11:53  

Bike:

My Profile
I really thank you for the valuable info on this great subject and look forward to more great posts financial freedom

mrseod 12 Jun 11:58  

Bike:

My Profile
Hey, great blog, but I don’t understand how to add your site in my rss reader. Can you Help me please? Rainmaker Challenge Reviews

mrseod 12 Jun 12:41  

Bike:

My Profile
Your music is amazing. You have some very talented artists. I wish you the best of success. Rainmaker Challenge Reviews

mrseod 12 Jun 12:44  

Bike:

My Profile
Took me time to understand all of the comments, but I seriously enjoyed the write-up. It proved being really helpful to me and Im positive to all of the commenters right here! Its constantly nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! I am certain you had enjoyable writing this write-up. Rainmaker Challenge Reviews

mrseod 12 Jun 12:50  

Bike:

My Profile
Thanks for providing recent updates regarding the concern, I look forward to read more. Rainmaker Challenge Reviews

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.