We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Oakham to Oxford?

cyclelife 14 Sep 10:54  

Bike:

My son has just gone to Uni in Oxford and so my wife and myself would like to cycle there to see him.

I propose going through Market Harborough and picking up the Sustrans route to Northampton but then I 've no idea which would be the best quiet route.

Why don't Sustrans do an online route planner for their routes?? it really would encourage more use.

Any ideas and mileages would be useful.

Thanks

seo 20 Apr 20:45  

Bike:

My Profile
I can set up my new idea from this post. It gives in depth information. Thanks for this valuable information for all,..Great write-up, I am a big believer in commenting on blogs to inform the blog writers know that they’ve added something worthwhile to the world wide web!..I havent any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us.I know your expertise on this. I must say we should have an online discussion on this. Writing only comments will close the discussion straight away! And will restrict the benefits from this information. https://www.posterprintcenter.com/large-format-printing.html

amelison 12 Jun 23:07  

Bike:

Dodge, dash, and sprint your way to victory in pixel speedrun, the exhilarating online running competition.

Harley 05 Jul 15:52  

Bike: Harley-Davidson

My Profile
The Kawasaki KLX300 E stands as a testament to Kawasaki's commitment to continuous improvement in the dual-sport segment.

With its roots tracing back to the well-regarded KLX250, the KLX300 E boasts a significant displacement increase, resulting in a more robust 292cc engine that promises a smooth, quick-revving character and improved top-end performance.

This bike Kawasaki is designed to cater to both the dirt and the pavement, offering a versatile riding experience. The fuel-injected, liquid-cooled DOHC four-stroke engine provides a friendly roll-on power, making it particularly capable in corners and on tight single-track trails. Moreover, the gear ratios are thoughtfully calibrated, with a crawler first gear and a tall second gear, enhancing its off-road capabilities.

The minor updates in the 2024 model, including an LED headlight and cosmetic enhancements inspired by the off-road KX models, add to its appeal, making it a modern and secure choice for both new and experienced riders.

kexega 19 Jul 04:38  

Bike:

sdsf

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.