We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Portsdown Hill - Page 2

1 2 3 >
Drunken Monkey 21 May 15:20  

Bike:

Hi,
We (that being me & my 2 lads aged 10 & 15) are coming down in a few weeks to do the British Heart Foundation charity ride which I believe goes up Portsdown Hill (Havent towards Fareham).

Could anyone give any clues or pre-warnings about the hill?

I would say we have a fair ability but bearing in mind the youngest is only 10, am I asking to much to expect him to cope with? (on a good day we generally can cover 15-20 miles with a few small inclines).

Your local knowledge appreciated.

mrseod 02 Jun 12:22  

Bike:

My Profile
I am overwhelmed by your post with such a nice topic. Usually I visit your blogs and get updated through the information you include but today’s blog would be the most appreciable. Well done! Zach Crawford Review

mrseod 02 Jun 12:27  

Bike:

My Profile
This is really very nice post you shared, i like the post, thanks for sharing.. Zach Crawford Review

mrseod 02 Jun 12:29  

Bike:

My Profile
This website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up! Zach Crawford Review

mrseod 02 Jun 12:32  

Bike:

My Profile
This post is good enough to make somebody understand this amazing thing, and I’m sure everyone will appreciate this interesting things. Scam Risk

mrseod 02 Jun 12:37  

Bike:

My Profile
Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have. Scam Risk

mrseod 02 Jun 12:40  

Bike:

My Profile
I really thank you for the valuable info on this great subject and look forward to more great posts Scam Risk

mrseod 02 Jun 12:45  

Bike:

My Profile
Hey, great blog, but I don’t understand how to add your site in my rss reader. Can you Help me please? Productized Profits Review

mrseod 02 Jun 12:48  

Bike:

My Profile
Your music is amazing. You have some very talented artists. I wish you the best of success. Productized Profits Review

mrseod 02 Jun 12:51  

Bike:

My Profile
Took me time to understand all of the comments, but I seriously enjoyed the write-up. It proved being really helpful to me and Im positive to all of the commenters right here! Its constantly nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! I am certain you had enjoyable writing this write-up. Productized Profits Review

mrseod 02 Jun 12:54  

Bike:

My Profile
Thanks for providing recent updates regarding the concern, I look forward to read more. Productized Profits Review

popsnkrsreps 30 Aug 22:46  

Bike:

The Retro Jordan 4 Reps variant showcases a Sail/White leather upper adorned with brogue-style perforations on the toe box and side panels. These perforations not only enhance the aesthetics but also provide extra ventilation, assisted by mesh tongues.

ahsanrashid 27 Dec 01:22  

Bike:

My Profile
i am seeing new dress for girls

adoroshoes 27 Dec 02:45  

Bike:

My Profile
Checkout our online store, you'll find a huge range of beautiful handbags. Our collection has everything for any celebration, from formal to casual. Find the ideal bag for your style by shopping today.

Gulaal 27 Dec 02:48  

Bike:

My Profile
Discover the latest ready to wear in Pakistan. Our collection offers a wide range of styles for every event, ranging from classic to modern. Shop now to add stylish, ready-to-wear items that will instantly boost your collection.

Jamnii 27 Dec 04:13  

Bike:

My Profile
Discover the latest dress designs for girls at Jamnii. Our new dress design are trendy, stylish, and perfect for any occasion. Stay ahead of fashion with Jamnii latest dress designs for girls

ECS 27 Dec 04:41  

Bike:

My Profile
Looking for kids shoes online in Pakistan? ECS offers their customer the best kids shoes. so, shop now for the best kids shoes online at ECS

Jazminpk 27 Dec 04:41  

Bike:

My Profile
Buy winter clothes for women at the best prices online in Pakistan. Discover the latest winter clothing dress from Jazmin online. Start your online winter shopping now.

mohagniclothing 27 Dec 05:32  

Bike:

My Profile
This winter, stay warm and modern in one of our many high-quality winter clothes options. We have everything you need to stay stylish in the cold months. Shop now to enhance your wardrobe with Mohagni's winter collection.

Servis 27 Dec 05:37  

Bike:

My Profile
Find the best collection of men shoes online in Pakistan. Servis offers the best quality men's shoes online in all over Pakistan. So, grab your favorite shoes online at low prices.

Walkeaze 27 Dec 07:52  

Bike:

My Profile
Step up your fashion game with Walkeaze latest collection of High Heels shoes for women. With a wide range of shoes, including high heels and wedge heels, we have something for women. So, get your favorite heels today.

Shahtaj 28 Dec 01:56  

Bike:

My Profile
Discover the latest bridal dresses for walima. Our exclusive collection and experience in timeless beauty are tailored just for you. Find your favorite dress from Shahtaj Qaiser. Shop now!

houseofflowers 28 Dec 02:15  

Bike:

My Profile
Discover our delicious birthday cupcakes that will help to make birthdays more special. Every bite of rich, sweet cake topped with luxurious frosting represents a celebration. Place your order right away for delightful moments.

Chahyay 28 Dec 04:17  

Bike:

My Profile
Shop the latest collection of track suit for women at Chahyay. Find trendy and stylish ladies jackets at affordable prices in Pakistan.

nanipk 28 Dec 04:28  

Bike:

My Profile
Discover the ideal baby cot for your child. Our selection provides comfortable and safe options to ensure your baby a restful night's sleep. Find the perfect baby cot that combines design, usability, and price. Buy now!

ammarakhan 28 Dec 04:52  

Bike:

My Profile
Discover the elegance of Ammara Khan's luxury dresses. With stunning Pakistani luxury formals and a wide range of luxury clothes, experience true opulence like never before.

declare 28 Dec 05:03  

Bike:

My Profile
Are you looking for Pakistani wedding dresses with prices? Find an amazing collection of traditional and classic wedding dresses at reasonable costs. Make your big day even more unforgettable by discovering the perfect wedding gown. Go now to explore!

Meerak 28 Dec 05:04  

Bike:

My Profile
Are you looking for the latest embroidered dresses online in Pakistan? So, come to Meerak online and get the latest embroidered dress online in all over Pakistan at reasonable prices with quick delivery.

Borjan 28 Dec 05:43  

Bike:

My Profile
Discover the latest collection of sneaker shoes at Borjan. Shop now for trendy and high-quality sneaker shoes designed exclusively for men.

Ahmad Shahjahan 28 Dec 05:54  

Bike:

My Profile
Ahmad Shahjahan offers stylish and reasonably priced men shalwar kameez Pakistan online. Check out our collection to discover the latest trends and fashions.

nayza 28 Dec 06:47  

Bike:

My Profile
Find your perfect ladies jacket design at Nayza, offering a wide range of stylish designs and options in Pakistan. Stay on-trend with our latest ladies jacket designs and comfortable hoodies for women. Shop now and elevate your fashion game.

123>

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.