We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Safe route Kensington to Richmond Park? - Page 2

1 2
wakeby 07 Aug 08:11  

Bike:

I'm a cyclist from the US, will be staying in Kensington this fall. Can anyone suggest a route from the Kensington Close Hotel to the Roehampton Gate at Richmond Park? I was hoping to be able to ride this route and then meet up with the Serpentine club group ride that starts from the Roehampton Gate on Sunday mornings.

I used Google maps for a walking route, but I don't know if that route would be the best and the safest. Also searching this site and others for cycle friendly roads.

Otherwise looking for a good loop starting from Kensington near my hotel....50-100K. Dates available: Oct 24, 25, 26 2009 if there was a group going out. Riding a folding travel road bike, a bit slower bike, can maintain 25K/H pace.

Thanks for your help. I just don't want to get lost or caught up in an unsafe traffic situation.

Paul from Cape Cod

mrseod 08 May 14:14  

Bike:

My Profile
This is a great post. I like this topic.This site has lots of advantage.I found many interesting things from this site. It helps me in many ways.Thanks for posting this again. Enneagram Type 2

mrseod 21 Aug 11:02  

Bike:

My Profile
This is a fantastic website , thanks for sharing. BAM University

mrseod 21 Aug 11:14  

Bike:

My Profile
I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page. Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing. BAM University

mrseod 21 Aug 11:18  

Bike:

My Profile
This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. BAM University

mrseod 21 Aug 11:20  

Bike:

My Profile
Always so interesting to visit your site.What a great info, thank you for sharing. this will help me so much in my learning BAM University

mrseod 21 Aug 11:25  

Bike:

My Profile
Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article. BAM University

mrseod 21 Aug 11:30  

Bike:

My Profile
A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one. BAM University

mrseod 21 Aug 11:37  

Bike:

My Profile
wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated. BAM University

mrseod 21 Aug 11:51  

Bike:

My Profile
I think about it is most required for making more on this get engaged BAM University

mrseod 21 Aug 11:54  

Bike:

My Profile
Hi buddies, it is great written piece entirely defined, continue the good work constantly. BAM University

mrseod 21 Aug 11:57  

Bike:

My Profile
You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant! BAM University

asad664 26 Nov 03:09  

Bike:

My Profile
Cancun is one of Mexico’s largest and most popular vacation spots. It attracts millions of visitors from all over the world each year. Cancun Mexico

asad664 24 Jun 06:21  

Bike:

My Profile
Private hire vehicles offer a more personalized taxi experience. These vehicles must be booked in advance and cannot be hailed on the street. They are often used for longer journeys or special occasions. Minibus Manchester Airport to Sheffield

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.