We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

cycling partner

beninem 14 May 14:46  

Bike:

My Profile
hi, I'm a keen cyclist & I try to get out on my bike at least every night for a few hours but the long roads can be boring alone, anyone live in the Portsmouth area fancy meeting up & joining me on rides?

AdamF 16 May 13:25  

Bike:

My Profile
Hi,
I'm in Havant and am quite new to cycling. I only get out 2 or 3 times a week due to family but would be happy to meet up for some rides. I'm currently doing 30~50 miles but at no great pace. What sort of distance do you cover?

My Latest Route: May 2009 Havant Circular via Petersfield

beninem 19 May 14:03  

Bike:

My Profile
hi, I try to cover 30 -> 40 miles a week, all depends on how long I ride for, what sort of routes do you go on? I don't go at a fast, just enough to the heart bumping

ross111s 03 Jun 18:04  

Bike:

hi folks,

Im staying in southsea and am looking to meet up with other cyclists for company and motivation. Im on a road bike and would be keen to do 20-40miles an evening. i reckon i average 17mph, if that helps.

beninem 04 Jun 14:23  

Bike:

My Profile
hi, my average speed is around 15 - 20 mph depending on weather conditions, I live in Fratton & try to get out a few times a week after work (I don't head out till around 5:30 - 5:45) I normally head out to Soutsea & head up through Eastney, along Copnor Road, Hilsea, Stamshaw then back through Old Portsmouth. I'm looking to average 20 miles per ride at a steady pace, if your interested in training with me, let me know,

stay safe

seomind 20 Dec 11:26  

Bike:

My Profile
Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return. Lead generation

seomind 20 Dec 11:30  

Bike:

My Profile
wow... what a great blog, this writter who wrote this article it's realy a great blogger, this article so inspiring me to be a better person Lead generation

seomind 20 Dec 11:32  

Bike:

My Profile
Great Article it its really informative and innovative keep us posted with new updates. its was really valuable. thanks a lot. Lead generation

seomind 20 Dec 11:34  

Bike:

My Profile
I am genuinely thankful to the holder of this web page who has shared this wonderful paragraph at at this place Lead generation

seomind 20 Dec 11:37  

Bike:

My Profile
Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. Lead generation

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.