We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Cycling Shoes Problem

spenner 23 Jul 04:07  

Bike:

I have just got myself a Road bike and bought a set off shoe's and pedals too, but I am having a problem with the base of my feet hurting after a while.

Does anyone know why this is happening is it because I have not set them up correctly? I have been adjusting them a little bit each time I ride to try and sort this problem out but it doesn't stop my feet hurting. Any help will by greatly appreciated..

Cheers

Gareth

raywebb 23 Jul 15:02  

Bike:

My Profile
Hi, Depends on a few things...Are you using SPD's, is it the ball of your foot /feet, or the arch?
It might be that your feet need to adjust to the new set up, try this site for some top tips

Spider

http://www.bikemagic.com/news/article/mps/uan/7004

spenner 23 Jul 16:50  

Bike:

Hi Spider,

I was thinking my feet need to adjust to using SPD's, only been using them for about a week. The area that is hurting is the on the arch of my feet near the ball of my feet.
I will check that website out.

Thanks for your help.

Gareth

petergrove 18 Aug 13:03  

Bike:

My Profile
Foot pain while cycling can be caused by improper cleat positioning, overly tight shoes, or inadequate arch support. It's crucial to ensure your cleats are aligned with the ball of your foot, your shoes aren't too tight, and you may need insoles with better arch support. For a wide range of cycling gear that could help address this issue, check out DoTrumpStore.

petergrove 18 Aug 13:04  

Bike:

My Profile
Foot pain while cycling can be caused by improper cleat positioning, overly tight shoes, or inadequate arch support. It's crucial to ensure your cleats are aligned with the ball of your foot, your shoes aren't too tight, and you may need insoles with better arch support. For a wide range of cycling gear that could help address this issue, check out https://dotrumpstore.com/. I assure you will never disappoint.

Skrna31 25 Aug 08:38  

Bike:

Test lovely
Blog
[url=https://google.com/]Forum[/url]

Mary A. Coppock 25 Aug 23:21  

Bike:

Problems with cycling shoes can be quite annoying, just like facing unexpected challenges in the game fnaf. To solve them, you need to learn carefully and adjust accordingly, similar to how you have to carefully manage each step to overcome difficulties in the game.

bettyking 26 Aug 02:45  

Bike:

I'm very pleased with how well you write, and the content of your article has caught my attention io games

ZakaJai 16 Sep 06:31  

Bike:

Set up an affiliate program where partners earn commissions for driving sales to your store. This can expand your reach and drive traffic through trusted referrals.

KevinJones 16 Sep 07:10  

Bike:

My Profile
Yes, it is a common problem

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.