We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Glasgow to Newcastle Cycle

1 2 3 > >>
annieslandmissile 20 May 20:41  

Bike:

My Profile
Hi I m thinking of cycling from Glasgow to Newcastle sometime this summer coming and was wondering if anyone has done this route before or can give me some advice on it.

I thought of going via Lanark, Peebles, Selkirk in a day, stopover night in Selkirk and then continue next day on to Newcastle through Northumberland National Park.

Doug

craiglivi7 24 Jul 18:40  

Bike:

Hi there,

I was planning on doing the opposite direction to this later on this year and was wondering if you done this route If so, can you provide any advice.

Regards,

Craig

pmh84 26 Jul 14:09  

Bike:

Hi there,

I did this route in the summer '10 as the first leg of tour to berlin. The route we took was straight through to Edinburgh then the back roads over the pentlands towards Duns and finally to Berwick where we stayed in a hostel. Plus points, the Berwick - Newcastle cycle is relatively easy going but the first day is a hard slog. couple of proper climbs over the pentlands but I think you'd find that even if you did the Lanark route.

Hope this helps, if you like I can find the google map and send it to you.

Pete

seomind 25 Feb 06:51  

Bike:

My Profile
You completed a number of nice points there. I did a search on the issue and found nearly all people will have the same opinion with your blog. local lead generation business

seomind 25 Feb 06:56  

Bike:

My Profile
This is a fabulous post I seen because of offer it. It is really what I expected to see trust in future you will continue in sharing such a mind boggling post local lead generation business

seomind 25 Feb 07:01  

Bike:

My Profile
I feel very grateful that I read this. It is very helpful and very informative and I really learned a lot from it. local lead generation business

seomind 25 Feb 07:07  

Bike:

My Profile
You completed certain reliable points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will agree with your blog. local lead generation business

seomind 25 Feb 07:12  

Bike:

My Profile
This is a fabulous post I seen because of offer it. It is really what I expected to see trust in future you will continue in sharing such a mind boggling post Scam Risk

mrseod 04 Jul 08:39  

Bike:

My Profile
This post is very simple to read and appreciate without leaving any details out. Great work! Todd Rampe Review

mrseod 04 Jul 08:42  

Bike:

My Profile
Writing with style and getting good compliments on the article is quite hard, to be honest.But you've done it so calmly and with so cool feeling and you've nailed the job. This article is possessed with style and I am giving good compliment. Best! Mikkelsen Twins Review

mrseod 04 Jul 08:44  

Bike:

My Profile
Very awesome!!! When I seek for this I found this website at the top of all blogs in search engine. financial freedom

mrseod 04 Jul 08:47  

Bike:

My Profile
The material and aggregation is excellent and telltale as comfortably. financial freedom

mrseod 04 Jul 08:49  

Bike:

My Profile
Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!. Monetarico Review

mrseod 04 Jul 08:51  

Bike:

My Profile
Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people.. Monetarico Review

mrseod 04 Jul 08:54  

Bike:

My Profile
There is definately a great deal to know about this subject. I like all of the points you've made. Monetarico Review

mrseod 04 Jul 08:56  

Bike:

My Profile
I think about it is most required for making more on this get engaged Monetarico Review

mrseod 04 Jul 08:59  

Bike:

My Profile
very interesting post.this is my first time visit here.i found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion..thanks for the post! Monetarico Review

mrseod 04 Jul 09:02  

Bike:

My Profile
Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today i find it finally. this post give me lots of advise it is very useful for me. Monetarico Review

yousuf 01 Nov 06:47  

Bike:

My Profile
I have been checking out a few of your stories and i must say nice stuff. I will surely bookmark your website [url=https://www.hitechwork.com/nvidia-driver-update/]Nvidia Driver Update[/url]

yousuf 01 Nov 06:48  

Bike:

My Profile
I have been checking out a few of your stories and i must say nice stuff. I will surely bookmark your website Nvidia Driver Update

yousuf 01 Nov 06:49  

Bike:

My Profile
safdsdsfdsf

yousuf 01 Nov 07:43  

Bike:

My Profile
Great ¡V I should certainly pronounce, impressed with your site. I had no trouble navigating through all tabs as well as related info ended up being truly easy to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it at all. Quite unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or anything, website theme . a tones way for your client to communicate. Excellent task.. crime scene cleanup companies in California

larrymartin1job 08 Nov 02:23  

Bike:

My Profile
Hi there! That sounds like an amazing adventure! Cycling from Glasgow to Newcastle via Lanark, Peebles, Selkirk, and Northumberland National Park sounds like a fantastic route. I haven't done it myself, but taking a day to explore the picturesque towns and enjoying a stopover in Selkirk sounds like a great plan. Have a fantastic trip and enjoy the beautiful scenery along the way! Safe travels!
best tree removal services in Colorado

yousuf 21 Jan 01:57  

Bike:

My Profile
I just couldn’t depart your site prior to suggesting that I extremely enjoyed the standard information an individual provide for your visitors? Is gonna be back frequently in order to inspect new posts [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfBrROL69Lk]acim[/url]

yousuf 22 Jan 07:13  

Bike:

My Profile
You should consider starting an email list. It would take your site to its potential. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cBHAtTOxoI]a course in miracles[/url]

yousuf 23 Jan 00:45  

Bike:

My Profile
You are a very persuasive writer. I can see this in your article. You have a way of writing compelling information that sparks much interest. acim

Angel17 23 Jan 21:21  

Bike:

My Profile
Hope that someone can share their ideas or give advice on this blog topic. drain connection worcester ma

yousuf 20 Feb 04:47  

Bike:

My Profile
Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive learn something like this before. So good to find somebody with some unique ideas on this subject. realy thank you for beginning this up. this website is something that is needed on the net, somebody with somewhat originality. helpful job for bringing something new to the internet! Pharmacom

cycle route 02 Aug 07:46  

Bike:

My Profile
The thing i like about your blog is that you always post direct to the point info.~,*.” [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7RlTYwqAoc]Cognicare Pro[/url]

cycle route 02 Aug 07:46  

Bike:

My Profile
I bookmared your site a couple of days ago coz your blog impresses me.,*,-” Cognicare Pro

123>>>

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.