We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Leicester to Cardiff for charity in July by 4 novice riders any advice please.

brewer 28 Jan 07:33  

Bike:

My Profile
Hi all, we are cycling from Leicester to Cardiff in July and are all novices at cycling over 10 miles! we already have a route sorted which is on the website but was after any advice you can give ie what problems we may encounter on the way, places to stay (cheap) etc.. we will be arriving in Cardiff on the day of the world cup final so any ideas of where to watch the game too would be appreciated. We will of course be training for this because none of us want a sore bum after the first day!

My Latest Route: Jan 2010 Leicester to Cardiff Part 2
SadiqSabir 20 Aug 11:46  

Bike:

My Profile
I would like the information posts, Help make appreciated, I might favor far more details applying this, considering it is very desirable., Bless an individual made for creating. puerto morelos mexico

penduu 02 Sep 05:23  

Bike:

My Profile
dzf

penduu 02 Sep 05:41  

Bike:

My Profile
I favor a variety of blogposts, My spouse and i really appreciated, I need specifics of the idea, considering that it's very amazing., Kind regards associated with providing. Fitspresso

penduu 02 Sep 09:16  

Bike:

My Profile
This looks absolutely perfect. All these tinny details are made with lot of background knowledge. I like it a lot. This was a useful post and I think it is rather easy to see from the other comments as well that this post is well written and useful. THE GENIUS WAVE

penduu 02 Sep 11:17  

Bike:

My Profile
I found your blog web site on google and verify a number of of your early posts. Proceed to maintain up the excellent operate. I simply further up your RSS feed to my MSN Information Reader. Seeking ahead to studying more from you later on!? I’m often to running a blog and i really appreciate your content. The article has actually peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your website and preserve checking for brand new information. LOTTERY DEFEATER

George12345 03 Sep 02:22  

Bike:

Monkey Mart: Yesterday 11:17 - Joined: 10 Aug 2024, Posts: 102. Found your blog on Google, liked early posts. Will follow for more. Bookmarking for updates.

penduu 03 Sep 03:49  

Bike:

My Profile
When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and today when a comment is added I purchase four emails using the same comment. Possibly there is in any manner you possibly can eliminate me from that service? Thanks! Second Brain Trick

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.