We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Route From Prestwick to John O Groats

Big Stuff 29 Dec 06:33  

Bike:

Hi,

I would like to know if anyone has a good route from Glasgow to John O Groats, I have been rliably informed the best way is from South to North due to the prevailing winds. I have a Hybrid and I am not sure yet whether to use a tent or B&B. Any information would be gratefully received.

Tom

cycle route 17 Aug 07:12  

Bike:

My Profile
When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new surveys are added- checkbox now whenever a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Could there be however you may get rid of me from that service? Thanks! nondual teacher

mazharabdullah123 17 Aug 10:24  

Bike:

My Profile
What I want to know is why I should care? I mean, not to say that what youve got to say isnt important, but I mean, its so generic. Everyones talking about this man. Give us something more, something that we can get behind so we can feel as passionately about it as you do. best acim podcast

SadiqSabir 20 Aug 11:21  

Bike:

My Profile
This is often at the same time a good present that many of us seriously enjoyed browsing. It's not at all on a daily basis which i provide the likeliness to check something. puerto morelos mexico

penduu 06 Sep 05:23  

Bike:

My Profile
Reading, watching movies or plays, or similar activities that might bring inspiration. Cellucare Reviews

zoeyaddison 07 Sep 05:40  

Bike:

My Profile
Traveling from Prestwick to John O’Groats is an adventure through Scotland’s diverse landscapes. I appreciate the scenic drive, which offers river ranch resort rv park breathtaking views of both coastal and countryside beauty. Planning for stops along the way can enhance the journey, making it a memorable experience filled with picturesque spots and charming towns.

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.