We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Route for Aberdeen to London

1 2 3 > >>
SophieO 06 May 07:55  

Bike:

Hello,

I am planning to do a big cycle from Aberdeen to London at some point this year to raise money for charity. Just curious to know if anyone has tried this before? What was your experience of the challenge? and are there any specific routes which I should consider taking?

I am aware I will need to start training for this and plan out eating patterns etc...is there anything you would recommend?

I plan to spend just over two weeks on the trip and stay in various locations preferably hostels and b&bs - do you think this is possible?

SophieO

rustyspoke 06 May 14:34  

Bike:

My Profile
First of all good luck
Yes its possible to this but you need to plan things and work out what you dily distance would be.
Traveling unsupported is hard you need to carry spare clothing wet weather gear and spares tubes and a multi tool plus tyre levers and a good quality pump.
Remeber its nice to cycle day after day in sunshine but if you get acouple of wet days then it gets harder.
As for eating during training just eat well and regular.

When your on the road doing your ride make sure start with a good breakfast porridge is good also hydrayation is very important,before during and after the ride.
When I ride distance rides I make sure that I take a drink every fifteen minutes while riding and i feed on the move what you eat is down to you,as many people tend to have various ideas.
Having cycled for well over forty years i have found some things that work and some that dont make jot of difference in my opinion.
Also vist CTC web page for more information on routes and stuff.

SophieO 07 May 03:37  

Bike:

Thank you great to get support and advice on here!

SophieO

seomind 27 Nov 06:42  

Bike:

My Profile
Well we really like to visit this site, many useful information we can get here. Scam Risk

seomind 27 Nov 08:31  

Bike:

My Profile
I read that Post and got it fine and informative. Please share more like that... Scam Risk

seomind 27 Nov 08:36  

Bike:

My Profile
I really enjoy reading and also appreciate your work. Scam Risk

seomind 27 Nov 08:39  

Bike:

My Profile
it was a wonderful chance to visit this kind of site and I am happy to know. thank you so much for giving us a chance to have this opportunity.. Scam Risk

seomind 27 Nov 08:44  

Bike:

My Profile
Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return. Scam Risk

seomind 27 Nov 08:48  

Bike:

My Profile
It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time. Will surely come and visit this blog more often. Thanks for sharing. Scam Risk

seomind 27 Nov 08:51  

Bike:

My Profile
I have recently started a blog, the info you provide on this site has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work Scam Risk

seomind 27 Nov 08:54  

Bike:

My Profile
My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more! Scam Risk

mrseod 17 Apr 08:43  

Bike:

My Profile
This website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up! financial freedom

mrseod 17 Apr 08:47  

Bike:

My Profile
I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. financial freedom

mrseod 17 Apr 08:51  

Bike:

My Profile
Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! financial freedom

mrseod 17 Apr 08:55  

Bike:

My Profile
I see some amazingly important and kept up to length of your strength searching for in your on the site financial freedom

mrseod 17 Apr 08:59  

Bike:

My Profile
Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. financial freedom

mrseod 17 Apr 09:05  

Bike:

My Profile
wow... what a great blog, this writter who wrote this article it's realy a great blogger, this article so inspiring me to be a better person financial freedom

mrseod 17 Apr 09:07  

Bike:

My Profile
I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.. financial freedom

mrseod 17 Apr 09:09  

Bike:

My Profile
I quite like reading an article that can make people think. Also, thanks for allowing for me to comment! financial freedom

larrymartin1job 02 Nov 06:36  

Bike:

My Profile
Looking to buy best aluminum metal near me? Great Railing, your go-to choice, offers top-notch quality. Find premium aluminum options at your fingertips.

seoexpert21 30 Nov 06:40  

Bike:

My Profile
Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. band 7 salary nhs

Isaac2023 05 Dec 22:07  

Bike:

Will surely come and visit this blog more often.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
skysmotor.co.uk sells the following products online: nema 17 stepper motor, nema 23 stepper motor, servo motors, planetary gearbox and can be purchased online if required.

topseo 25 May 02:49  

Bike:

My Profile
Its as if you had a great grasp on the subject matter, but you forgot to include your readers. Perhaps you should think about this from more than one angle. Press Release

americansoutfit 25 May 07:10  

Bike:

Americans often express their individuality through diverse outfits. From urban chic to sports attire like the Princess Diana Philadelphia Eagles Jacket, fashion choices reflect cultural influences. Just as Princess Diana captivated with her style, Americans embrace fashion as a means of self-expression, blending trends with personal flair.

topseo 27 May 07:08  

Bike:

My Profile
Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. go to site reda bahoum Senior IT Consultant Lecturer

topseo 27 May 07:18  

Bike:

My Profile
This is really very nice post you shared, i like the post, thanks for sharing.. caluanie muelear oxidize uses

topseo 29 May 03:55  

Bike:

My Profile
I finally found great post here.I will get back here. I just added your blog to my bookmark sites. thanks.Quality posts is the crucial to invite the visitors to visit the web page, that's what this web page is providing. SHELVING Malta

topseo 01 Jun 03:10  

Bike:

My Profile
I am a new user of this site so here i saw multiple articles and posts posted by this site,I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles. commercial plumbing services fremantle

topseo 01 Jun 03:15  

Bike:

My Profile
Its as if you had a great grasp on the subject matter, but you forgot to include your readers. Perhaps you should think about this from more than one angle. insurance broker

topseo 01 Jun 03:18  

Bike:

My Profile
You might comment on the order system of the blog. You should chat it's splendid. Your blog audit would swell up your visitors. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! caravans for sale in western australia

123>>>

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.