We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Advice on Scottish cycle. John O Groats to Carlisle - Page 2

1 2
binny 09 Sep 03:38  

Bike:

I am planning to come to Scotland in May 2012 to cycle from John O Groats to Carlisle. I am looking for a route that is scenic and on quiet roads. Could someone tell me, is the road across the top of Scotland to Durness scenic? Someone said it was boring? If so what route is recommended. I aim to go about 50 miles a day.
Also is the A816 from Oban a relatively quiet road. I realise its a main road but am hoping it doesn't get too much traffic.

Finally can you get a train with bikes all the way to John O groats. I have googled and keep coming up with a bus that doesn't take bikes!

Thanks for any advice.

Binny

servisfootwear 13 Mar 05:55  

Bike:

My Profile
Take your athletic performance to the next level with Servis' collection of ladies sports shoes. Designed for comfort and performance, our range of shoes will help you reach your full potential. Take advantage of our unbeatable offers and discounts on the latest styles.

afrozeh 14 Mar 02:49  

Bike:

My Profile
Browse our range and find the perfect formal dresses from Afrozeh to express your unique style and grace on those memorable occasions.

ECS 14 Mar 02:51  

Bike:

My Profile
Shop the latest Party Dresses from ECS! Discover a stunning collection of styles, sizes, and colors to make your next event unforgettable. Get ready to turn heads and steal the show with our latest collection of party dresses. Order now.

theentertainer 14 Mar 03:01  

Bike:

My Profile
Shop at The Entertainer for a wide range of color pencil box options. Find everything you need to express your creativity and bring your imagination to life.

Chahyay 14 Mar 03:19  

Bike:

My Profile
Shop the latest collection of formal dresses at Chahyay. Find stunning designs and styles to make a statement at any formal event.

Nishat 14 Mar 03:58  

Bike:

My Profile
Discover a wide range of stylish and fashionable ladies bags in pakistan at Nishat Linen. Browse our collection and find the perfect bag to complement your style.

ammarakhan 14 Mar 04:47  

Bike:

My Profile
Discover the exquisite world of Ammara Khan's bridal couture dresses. From ravishing Pakistani bridal dresses to elegant bridal dresses for barat and mesmerizing bridal shower dresses, Ammara Khan has it all. Explore our collection and make your special day truly unforgettable.

declare 14 Mar 04:53  

Bike:

My Profile

Shop the latest collection of handbags for women at Declare. Discover fashionable and high-quality designs to complement any outfit.

herbeauty 14 Mar 05:03  

Bike:

My Profile
Discover the secrets of night mask for beautiful and glowing skin. Enhance your beauty routine with our high-quality night masks.

hangten 14 Mar 06:10  

Bike:

My Profile
Discover the best casual clothing brands in Pakistan with Hang Ten. Explore our stylish and comfortable collection that helps you with confidence.

Qudratullah 04 Oct 06:09  

Bike:

My Profile

Quran Pak Online - Enjoy the convenience of shopping for Quran texts online. Our user-friendly platform allows you to browse a wide selection of Quran Pak editions, making it easy to find the perfect one for your personal use or as a thoughtful gift.

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.